Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Smallest Babies In The World?



Memula tengok..perghhh..comeynya baby!!! tapi keciknya????
sebenarnya tu bukan baby betul cuma miniature yang dibuat dari tanah liat oleh Camille Allen, seorang yang boleh dikatakan pakar dalam seni yg macam ni. Kalau diteliti betul2 memang sangatttttttt kemas dan HEBAT hasil kerja minah ni.


“I am privileged to have learned the art of doll making from my husband’s grandmother just over 8 years ago. She taught me how to sculpt large lifesize dolls in polymer clay. A year later when I had some bits of leftover clay from a larger doll, I formed the bit of clay into a miniature baby.


When I held the tiny baby in my hand I had the feeling of protectiveness and fascination. I loved it instantly!” ~ Camille Allen




bestkan? hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...